All registered students -- undergraduate, graduate, non-degree, consortium, and exchange -- are eligible to receive GWorld Cards.
If you are a student and a staff member, you must maintain a staff card. If you are a student and a MFA or UHS employee, you must maintain a student card.
You must be registered for at least one course and present a valid U.S. government issued photo ID.
Getting Your Card
The timing for when you get your card is based on the type of student you are:
- New undergraduates: At Colonial Inauguration
- Other new students: One month before your classes begin
- Returning students: Anytime during the semester as long as you are registered for classes
Your first card is free and a $35.00 fee will be charged to replace your lost or stolen card.
Your GWorld card will serve as your payment around campus and can include:
- Colonial Cash that can be used for convenient purchasing and discounts
- Dining Cash meal plans for undergraduate students who live in residence halls