Photo Upload Instructions
Uploading your photo saves time when you come to the GWorld office, as your card will already be printed when you arrive. When uploading your photo, you must submit a copy of a valid US photo ID (drivers license, state IDs, US passport, etc.) or a US Visa (no foreign IDs or passports will be accepted, with the exception of Canadian IDs). Your photo must also follow the guidelines below. Submission that do not meet these requirements will be rejected; you will be notified of the reason your submission was rejected and given the opportunity to re-upload a new photo and/or ID.
If your submission is accepted, you will receive an email notifying you of your acceptance and you will be able to pick your card up at your selected pick-up location (or will receive it at your orientation or move-in, if applicable).
- The photo must be a full front view of your head and shoulders only.
- You must be facing forward from close range and eyes are clearly visible.
- The photo should be taken indoors with a neutral, light grey or white background.
- Must be a recent color photo taken in a well lit area.
- Do not wear any items including hats, sunglasses, or other articles that obstruct the face or head. Religious head coverings are permitted, but your full face must be clearly visible.
- Do not use filters.
- No other people or objects can appear in the photo.
- You must submit a fully visible copy of your US Government Photo ID in the second box. For International Students, please submit a copy of your US Visa.