Rent a GWorld Card Reader
Student organizations can rent a GWorld point of sale machine to collect GWorld Colonial Cash funds for an event or fundraiser.
Your organization must be an officially recognized Student Organization. Your event must be approved through the Events & Venues Office and you will need to complete a contract and receive signoff from the Center for Student Engagement and GWorld.
Request a Reader Rental
Email the following information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Name of the Student Organization holding the event
- Name, phone number and email address of the event point of contact
- Name and location of the event
- Date(s) and time(s) of the event
- Brief description of the event
- Attach a copy of your Space Rental Agreement from the Events & Venues Office
After you submit this information, you will be contacted by a GWorld representative to finalize your rental contract.
GWorld machines are rented on a first come first served basis.
Please contact the GWorld Office at least one week prior to your event to ensure sufficient processing time and device availability.
- 6% commission fee on all GWorld sales
- No additional rental or transaction fees
Approved Locations for GWorld Reader Rental Use
Your event can only collect GWorld Colonial Cash in the following locations:
- Marvin Center Columbian Square
- Marvin Center Grand Ballroom
- Marvin Center Continental Ballroom/Amphitheater
- Marvin Center H Street Terrace
- Kogan Plaza
- University Yard
- Alumni House
- 1957 E St (Elliott School)