Rent a GWorld Card Reader
Student organizations can rent a GWorld point-of-sale machine to collect GWorld Campus Cash funds for an event or fundraiser.
Your organization must be an officially recognized GW Student Organization. Your event must be approved through the Events & Venues Office and you will need to complete a contract and receive signoff from the Center for Student Engagement and GWorld.
Request a Reader Rental
Email the following information to us at [email protected]:
- Name of the Student Organization holding the event
- Name, phone number, and email address of the event point of contact
- Name and location of the event
- Date(s) and time(s) of the event
- Brief description of the event
- Attach a copy of your Space Rental Agreement from the Events & Venues Office
After you submit this information, you will be contacted by a GWorld representative to verify device availability, discuss any applicable fees, and finalize your rental contract.
GWorld machines are rented on a first come first served basis.
Please contact the GWorld Office at least one week prior to your event to ensure sufficient processing time and device availability.
Approved Locations for GWorld Reader Rental Use
The GWorld rental kit can be used at any approved rentable venues available through the Events & Venues Office or the Center for Student Engagement. A consistent gwireless signal is required to operate the rental kit.