Role Change


If your role changes at the university, you will need to get a new GWorld card. To get a new card:

  1. Complete the requirements for receiving a card based on your new role at the university. 
  2. When you visit our office in person, turn in your current GWorld card to receive the new card free of charge. If you do not turn in your current card, you will be charged $25.00.
  3. If you are switching your role at the university to Alumni or Friends of Foggy Bottom you are required to pay the affiliated fee.