Residence Halls


Your GWorld card is your key to the front door of your residence hall, and in many buildings your card is also the key to your room.

The following buildings are now equipped with GWorld tap access for individual rooms:

  • 1959 E Street
  • 2109 F Street
  • Amsterdam Hall
  • District House
  • FSK Hall
  • Guthridge Hall
  • JBKO Hall
  • Lafayette Hall
  • Munson Hall
  • Shenkman Hall
  • West Hall

If you accidentally leave your card in your room you can use one of the below methods to enter your room:

  1. Use the Mobile ID app to unlock your room door
  2. Visit the Key Depot to receive a temporary access card or key
  3. or contact the GW Police Department for lockout assistance.