Your GWorld card can be used to access library facilities and resources.
Library access is based on your role at GW:
- Gelman Library: All students, faculty, staff and alumni
- Virginia Science & Technology Campus Library: All students, faculty, staff and alumni
- Eckles Library on Mount Vernon Campus: All students, faculty, staff and alumni
- Burns Law Library: Law School students, faculty and staff only
- Himmelfarb Medical Library: Students, faculty and staff in the School of Medicine and Health Sciences, School of Nursing or Milken Institute School of Public Health only
Borrowing Books and Online Account Access
Use your GWorld card barcode to check out books at your approved libraries.
Use your GWid Number or your GWorld card barcode to log in to your library account.
Contact the library directly:
- To request access rights to a library that you do not have access to
- For any questions about checkout privleges or policies